Main Event's Spring Menu Arrives April 16
Main Event Entertainment Enhances Its Distinctive “Eat. Bowl. Play.” Experience With New Spring Menu
New menu and ‘Food & FUN’ combo available beginning April 16
Main Event Entertainment is continuing to prove its dedication to providing an enhanced dining experience for its guests with the launch of a new chef-driven menu featuring gourmet burgers, shareable appetizers, signature pizzas, and seasonal cocktails.
Main Event is most excited about the addition of its new Angus Beef Steakburger and Signature Burger Sauce that will be featured on all of its specialty burger builds.The new burger is distinctively juicy and flavorful due to the higher marbling levels of the premium angus beef. Guests wanting a healthier spring option, can indulge in the Best Turkey Burger Ever, a grilled turkey burger served with house-made pickled onions and honey mustard sauce.
The Spring Menu will launch nationwide in all 39 Main Event centers on Monday, April 16, and will also feature:
- Honey Sriracha BBQ Wings – classic or boneless wings tossed in Main Event’s new house-made sweet heat sauce
- Cheddar Cheese Bites – yellow and white cheddar cheese, lightly fried and served with marinara sauce and ranch dressing
- Pretzel Dippers – hot, bite-sized pretzels baked and served with warm cheddar cheese queso and whole grain honey mustard dip
- The Works 2.0 – Italian sausage, pepperoni, Virginia ham, roasted mushrooms and onions, green peppers, fresh shaved parmesan, mozzarella, and provolone cheeses
- Ultimate Sausage & Pepperoni– double the pepperoni, double the sausage, double the yum!
- 1800Ò Watermelon – 1800 ReposadoÒ tequila, shaken with watermelon puree and fresh margarita mix, garnished with a berry lime salt
- Tito’s Spiked Lemonades – Tito’s HandmadeÒ vodka and fresh lemon juices that come in our favorite summertime flavors of Strawberry & Watermelon
- Tropical Mai Tai – Bacardi Light rum and Disaronno Amaretto mixed with orange and pineapple juices, sweet & sour, and grenadine, topped with a float of Myers’s dark rum